Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Official!

We finally heard back from our adoption agency today that we have been accepted into their program and we are officially "in process!" I say finally as though we've been waiting weeks or months to be approved. We were told we'd hear back in 7-10 business days from submitting our application, and in actuality, it's been six. Days. It's completely beyond me how I'm going to make it through a year of waiting to see pictures of our baby.

I know that I may change my mind later in the process, when we're up to our ears in getting notarized paperwork together, but for now, it's really nice to be pregnant without being nauseous and exhausted. :) (Okay, so I'm exhausted anyway, I'm just not more exhausted).
It will definitely take getting used to this new stage...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Woo hoo! Not there was any doubt that you'd be accepted, but it's great to get it confirmed.

The wait... ugh! :-)