Friday, February 27, 2009

New addiction

Okay, maybe "addiction" is too strong of a word. But we have a new "strongly compelling" way to spend time. If you want to try it, it's easy. Go to YouTube and search for "Ethiopian adoption." So many people have created fantastic videos of meeting and bringing their new children home. Go ahead...try to watch just one. And if you can watch just one with no problem, please post a comment to let us know. Then we'll know it's just us, and we'll call it a pregnancy craving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob and I are so very excited for you guys. My heart actually jumped a little when I read this. We are excited to have friends who will love Ethiopia and have Ethiopia fused into their hearts as we do. This journey you are on will do more to your heart than you can imagine. We are fairly dancing here in PA!!!!

Sarah

Jennifer said...

lol! Yes, the YouTubes and the blogs are terribly compelling. Then again I don't suppose I count as having an unbiased opinion! :-)

Anonymous said...

I am totaly adicted to youtube video of Ethiopion Adoption. One night just cheacked it out and since then spent several nights falling asleep watching them, and thinking what is wrong with me. So glad to know Im not along!!
Jill