- Office of Children's Services Clearance Form (2)
- Residency Disclosure Statement (2)...every city and state we've lived in since age 18, with approximate dates.
- Release of Information
- Adoptive Applicant Health Report (2)
- Financial Statement
- Verification of Employment (2)...I thought about having the kids sign off on mine as my employers, but figured it would be best to just write N/A.
- References Form (7 references: 2 family, and 5 people unrelated to you who hopefully like you and approve of you as parents)
- Autobiographical Outline (all 13 pages of it, times two)!
- Contract for Services
- Client Grievance Procedure
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Birth certificate copy for all 5 of us
- Marriage certificate
- Front cover of 1040 tax returns for past two years.
- Plus...our FBI clearance should have been received by our social worker from our first set of fingerprints for background clearance.
All that, and a check for $800, and we're good to go! Our coordinator at Catholic Social Services will look over our packet and then will connect us with a home study writer to set up our interviews/home visits.